BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Return of Crazy Classmates on Ladies Night!

Wednesday, 06-10-2010

It's another wednesday again, every week, movies day or ladies night?

HAA! It seems tat we just finished our exam, plus no class on thurday, so the wednesday night... BALCONY! hiak hiak hiak~ =P but its quite hard for me to find girls who can go wif me.. :(

i used my new perfume, DKNY Be Delicious Night, is a strong fragrance, but i like its sexy smell haha.. good to use when clubbing..xP my bro helped me to buy it from U.K., 50ml cost £22.12, converted to Rm only about Rm 106, hoo hoo~~ so cheap! xD

After make up myself, papa came n picked me, thn i got to know our gang is goin!! its really glad to hear tat, haha.. long time din hang out at night wif u guys.. n i told them, I REALLY MISS TAT MOMENT ♥ u guys don say im silly arh!

..... Take a pic of us, pose~! xD

 some buddies were missing..hiding~.~ n Steph!! almost 1 year no come wif u!! >_<

Hav fun in the club all night long.. ^*^ muackss

0 comments: